Hellenic Pocket Billiard Union
1. Non – profit Union, politically and denominational neutral, based exclusively on voluntary work for promoting Pocket Billiards at Greece and abroad, in all aspects.
2. Adoption for indigenous events of international rules of the game, regulations and equipment specifications as they are officially formulated up to date by the WPA (World Pool Billiard Association) and the EPBF (European Pocket Billiard Federation.) at their official web sites, http://wpa-pool.com/ and http://epbf.com/
3. All members as equals, forming a body with a Board of Directors, an Audit Committee, and the General Assembly as the highest and dominant body of the Union.
4. Five member Board of Directors with a three year term of office, consisting of: the President, the Vice President, the Treasurer, the Secretary General and the Counselor. The President and the Treasurer are co-responsible for the financial issues.
5. All decisions of regulating Union issues through internal regulations are announced at the official web site of the Union, http://hpbu.gr/, along with relevant information about the Union’s structure, the Union’s articles of association, contact information, tournament rules and regulations, competition schedule and general activities of the Union.