HELLENIC POCKET BILLIARD UNION
Team Championship Finals 2015
1. Finals of the Union’s Team Championship for 2015 season will take place between 13th and 15th of November 2015 at Champion Club Billiards in Athens.
2. Games start November 13th at 11:00 am, final is scheduled for November 15th at 5:30 pm.
Opening ceremony – presentation of teams will take place November 13th at 7:00 pm and closing ceremony together with awards November 15th at 7:30 pm.
Entrance for the public is free.
3. 20 teams in national level will participate, 15 which qualified from Athens zone and 5 from Greek periphery.
Athens zone qualifications took place between end of March and middle of June, in 5 groups (3 of 5 teams and 2 of 6) with first 3 teams qualifying from each group, a total of 15 teams from 27 which participated.
4. All matches will be played with 3 against 3 players from each team, in 8ball-9ball and 10ball disciplines, in 32 pyramid format, double elimination up to first 8 teams.
5. Part of the games will be live-streamed freely through network.
6. Completion of the first official championship of the union will result to the formation of A’ division in Athens zone for next season, including 12 best Athens teams from the final results.
7. World class players participate among others in these games, expected to present a spots spectacle at high level.
The union will take care of the best possible tournament organization, with valuable sponsorship help in international and domestic level.